[Edinburgh-pm] Fab night

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 03:06:07 PDT 2007

Rory Macdonald writes:
> Just wanted to say I thought it was a cracking night tonight and hope
> everyone can turn up next month, for what is the 8th anniversary of
> Edinburgh Perl Mongers.

As far as I can make out, that's going to be the 8th anniversary of the
mailing list being set up.  Conveniently, that means we can have a _second_
8th anniversary meeting in November -- the 8th anniversary of the first
meeting.  And the gap should leave plenty of time for the hangovers to
dissipate, livers to recover, etc.

My records suggest we first met on Thursday 18th November 1999.  (How last
century!)  I think Rory and I are the only two people who were at that
meeting and still around.  But, anyone with a better memory than me please
note: patches welcome.

--
Aaron Crane