[Edinburgh-pm] For Sale : spare YAPC::NA 2007 tshirts

Rory Macdonald rory.macdonald at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:42:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

It appears there are surplus YAPC::NA 2007 conference shirts available.

"Thanks to lower than expected turnout to the Houston YAPC, we have a
number of the t-shirts and tote bags left over. Rather than throwing
them away or donating them, we're selling them. I'll be collecting the
money and returning it to the Perl Foundation.

  We have shirts in sizes from M to XXXL: $5.
  We have the tote bags: $2.

I'll also request that you pay shipping."  G. Wade, Houston.pm.

http://flickr.com/photos/matthewblack/640655157/in/set-72157600516040249/
http://flickr.com/photos/randal-schwartz/617559473/

Barbie from Birmingham.pm has volunteered to arrange bulk shipping for
all UK orders, so if you fancy one of these shirts/bags, contact
Barbie at barbie at missbarbell.co.uk

Rory