[Edinburgh-pm] Alternative for next months meeting?

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 08:22:27 PDT 2006

Robert Rothenberg writes:
> Ok, so let's set a picnic for 28 June (this Wednesday) at 7.30pm, at
> Calton Hill in the field behind the parthenon-like structure.  The weather
> report doesn't predict rain, but as a (somewhat) nearby alternative, we
> could fallback to the Guilford Arms.

Thanks for arranging this, Rob.

The weather still looks (sufficiently) fine, which is promising.  I think we
have at least five definite attendees, but the more the merrier, so I hope
everyone can make it.  Naturally, partners, spouses, housemates, friends are
all welcome.

> Bring your own beverages and picnic foods. Probably picnic-style plastic
> cups, plates, etc.

Perhaps also blankets to sit on, and maybe a frisbee or equivalent.

--
Aaron Crane