[Edinburgh-pm] February meeting reminder

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 03:58:55 PST 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 08:39:32PM +0000, Robert Rothenberg wrote:

> Speaking of future meetings, I heard from a while back Barbie that some of
> the Birmingham.pm folk may make a field trip to Edinburgh for the April meet.

We will indeed be paying you guys a visit. April 12th, as part of our
World Tour of UK Perl Mongers user groups. At the moment JJ and myself
have booked flights, and will be heading up on the Wednesday and
departing on Thursday morning. There are a few other interested parties,
but no-one else has committed to booking flights yet.

Incidentally, can anyone recommend a hotel for us to book into?
Preferably not too far from the social meeting venue so we can at least
stagger back :)

Cheers,
Barbie.

PS: The World Tour bit comes from me being a fan of Billy Connolly :)