[Edinburgh-pm] ScotSoft Dinner Meetup?

Andrew Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:13:05 PDT 2005

Something like a Jimmy Chungs with a fixed price Chinese buffet   means
the cost  is known.There is a large selection of dishes so each person
can choose what they themselves like and how little or much they want to
eat.  There is one at Waverley Bridge which is handy for  the bus or train.
"http://www.jimmychungs.com/main/abt.htm"

--
Andrew