[Edinburgh-pm] late or not at all

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 09:23:45 PST 2005

    > Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 13:35:39 +0000 To: "Edinburgh.pm"
    > <edinburgh-pm at pm.org> Subject: Re: [Edinburgh-pm] late or not at
    > all

    > Rory Macdonald wrote:
    >> Due to work I'll either be late arriving or won't make it
    >> tonight.  Sorry.

    > Oh, is there a meeting tonight?  I think I forgot.  Usual place?
    > I can probably make it if there'll be someone there.

I'll be there for the first half of the evening.  Parenthood, alas, means
that my spouse's absence is an obligation, not an opportunity...

    > Btw, just to note that my reply about the whiskey went directly
    > to Anthony instead of the list, but it basically said "okay,
    > blah blah blah, good idea, whiskey in a pub sounds best."

I, too, would be interested in some kind of whisKY tasting, and could
provide a city centre (Tollcross) venue...

    > Cheers,

    > ps damn this reply to list thing catches me out overy time.

If you hadn't put that, I'd have messed up, too.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder               Tel: 0131 229 1052      Interactive Information Ltd,
Dragon's Apprentice        Mob: 07808 492 213             3, Lauriston Gardens,