[edinburgh-pm] Meeting next month?

Rory Macdonald rory at employees.org
Thu Oct 31 12:30:29 CST 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 16:33, Greg McCarroll wrote:
[snip]

> Is there any chance that someone could write up a report of what
> happened, Bath.pm do it and its quite interesting to read. I always
> mean to arrange a trip up to Edinburgh (i was there for 7 years) and
> go to a PM meeting but never manage.
>
> What are they like? Where do you have them? Does Charlie Stross
> attend?

Charlie does indeed show up when meetings happen. I was unable to attend
the last meeting as I'm somewhat snowed under with other commitments
just now. So far, meetings haven't really warranted much in the way of
write ups. People tend to just chat about any perl issues they are
dealing/toying with at the time.

I'll suggest a date for the next meeting. How does 7:30pm on Tuesday
26th November sound? Choice of bar .. Guilford Arms on West Register
Street?.

Hopefully by then I'll have a couple more books to hand out for people
who want to write reviews.

Rory