[edinburgh-pm] Perl meeting

Charlie Stross charlie at antipope.org
Fri Apr 5 06:25:55 CST 2002

Hi guys!

Yesterday at Edlug I ran into Marion, who reminded me that there
hasn't been an Edinburgh.pm  meeting for some time. She also suggested
maybe staggering the meetings so that it's not the same week as EdLUG.

I'm going to be at the Holyrood tavern tomorrow and can check their
diary -- does anyone think it would be a good idea for me to ask if we
can reserve their back room for a meeting Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday of
the third week in each month, on an ongoing basis? (Or have any alternative
suggestions?)

-- Charlie