[edinburgh-pm] ullo all

Nicholas Wolverson nicholaw at beaneater.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 19:11:16 CDT 2001

(This is not a top-post. You have been warned.)

Well, since everybody's joining in, I might as well say a few words.

I'm no Perl master. I'm a comp.sci. student at Edinburgh Uni, and Perl
is, to me, the best way to get a result quickly and (relatively)
painlessly, for most smallish scale stuff. Okay, I admit it, I just
love crafting regexes. There.

Anyway, I would probably go to regular meetings if they were
resuscitated, although perhaps not until October.

"Dave Cross" <dave at dave.org.uk> writes:
[...]
> Hi, I'm Dave. I live in London and... er... lurk on the
> edinburgh.pm list because... er... well, for no apparent
> reason :)

Lurking is addictive.

> I'll be in Edinburgh for the last week of the Fringe so if
> anyone fancies a beer or three...

Possibly, although Fri/Sat nights are bad for me.

--
Nicholas Wolverson (beaneater)