[edinburgh-pm] ullo all

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 14:48:48 CDT 2001

* Michael Dales (michael at dcs.gla.ac.uk) wrote:

> > I think it's about time we had another one.
> >
> > Anyone else agree? (Don't everybody shout at once!) If so, I'll try to
> > book some space.
>
> Sounds good to me. Sept 5th then?

that is far enough in advance that i can consider it, i had got
the impression a meeting would be sooner however

> > -- Charlie (just back from YAPC::Europe)
>
> Show off :)

he is such a show off, he really needs to humble himself quickly or
his karma will be fscked, come on Charlie declare your from Glasgow
quickly, that should increase your humility score ;-)

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/
             "I love the Perl community" - Greg McCarroll