[pm@clan.com: Jobs]

Charlie Stross charlie at antipope.org
Tue Dec 7 11:16:47 CST 1999

One good job posting deserves another, so here's another company that's
looking for Perl programmers in Edinburgh: note that although this is a
generic sounding ad, four of our eight current developers are doing Perl,
and all our core systems are implemented in Perl.

-- Charlie (aka charles at datacash.com)

--------