[Dub-pm] Anyone alive? Meeting?

Drew Taylor drew at drewtaylor.com
Wed Aug 5 10:56:25 PDT 2009

One thing I almost forgot: my employer Directski.com has a full-time opening
for a perl developer [1]. The biggies are: some prior perl experience and
the right to work in Ireland. So perhaps I have an ulterior motive, but at
least I'm open about it. :-)

Hope no one minds since I don't think we have a current jobs policy for the
list...

Drew

[1] http://www.directski.com/go/jobs#webdeveloper