[Dub-pm] [Job] Web Developer (Perl)

Peter Sinnott psinnottie at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 09:05:47 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 04:51:45PM +0100, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> > Having trouble filling the position? There seem to be rake of agencies
> > advertising it now and it still seems to be open.
>
> It's an employees market at the moment.

Nice to hear that. I am feeling like a change at the moment.

Then again I applied for the job in question and heard nothing
back so maybe now is the time for a radical update off my CV.

--
Our mission is to continue to globally promote enterprise-wide leadership
skills in order that we may competently negotiate excellent technology