[Dub-pm] Coding Standards Documentation

Russell Matbouli russell at futureless.org
Tue May 11 09:29:59 CDT 2004

Hi Dave,

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 12:45:31PM +0100, Dave O Connor wrote:
> I write fairly consistent perl, but I'm wondering if anyone has come
> across a good standard coding practice document, geared toward perl? I'm
> talking everything from using strict, down to variable naming and bracketing
> standards.

Not sure if this is any use to you:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/webdev/AppA.Perl_Coding_Standards.htm

(Just found that the list had started up again, Mail::Audit::List had
put the messages in a folder that I hadn't noticed before.)

Cheers,
--
Russell Matbouli       |   Your face does bend even the most anorexic mirror
russell at futureless.org |     into a sensuous playground of muscular spasms