[Dub-pm] YAPC::Europe registration is open

Mcnamara John John.Mcnamara at snamprogetti.eni.it
Fri Jul 2 06:44:17 CDT 2004

> From: Dave O Connor

> So, if anyone's going along to this, let me or
> the list know, and we can arrange a posse :)

I will be going. I'm due to give a talk on "Perl and Excel".

I'm also giving it in Pisa on the 19th of this month for the Italian
Perl Workshop, in case anyone else is going to that. :-)

John.
--
# Sum the numbers in the first column of a file

*************************E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY FOOTER**********************
This message may contain confidential information and must not be copied,
disclosed or used by anybody other than the intended recipient.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us writing
to postmaster at snamprogetti.eni.it and delete the message and any copies of it.
Thank you for your assistance.