[Dub-pm] YAPC::Europe registration is open

Tim Bunce Tim.Bunce at pobox.com
Fri Jul 2 04:29:38 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 01:45:18AM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> YAPC::Europe registration opened a few days ago.
>   http://belfast.yapc.org/register/

Doesn't work for me using Mozilla 1.6 (yes, I know it's old but
that's what I'm using at the moment).

When I click into the Name field the text cursor appears but then
immediately disappears again.

(Similar story for the T-Shirt Size drop down. It drops down but
won't stay down. I can select a size if I do it in one click-n-drag
but there's little point if I can't enter a name :)

I'll try from my laptop later.

Tim.