[DFW.pm] Perl

Robert Hughes robert.d.hughes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:11:23 PDT 2017

Hi  Tommy,

That would be greatly appreciated. I just tried emailing Jay (assuming user_groups at pm.org is supposed to go to him) but it bounced.

What would be our next steps please? Would a call be easier, or is this something we can handle over email?

As far as timing, Tues and Wed are currently not good due to existing commitments, but I’m open otherwise. And even those days will likely open up in another few months.

Thanks

I'm so meta even this acronym.