[DFW.pm] Meeting tonight!

DFW Perl Mongers dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:12:15 PDT 2016

Just a quick reminder => We are meeting tonight.  We'll be discussing our
direction for meetings in the coming months, and talk about what's new in
Perl.  There will be time for open floor discussion and an interactive lab
(hackalong), so bring your Perl questions!  As always, we invite you to
bring along a junior coder and a laptop.

See you there!

TIME AND PLACE
Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
Phone: (214) 699-6537
Location: Dallas Makerspace
1825 Monetary Ln, Suite 104, Carrollton, TX 75006

ONLINE PARTICIPATION
If you plan to attend online, please install the hangouts app/plugin from
google.com/hangouts — This will allow you to view the live video stream,
but if you'd like to participate interactively, please send your google ID
to dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com and we'll add you to the online classroom.