[DFW.pm] Meeting Reminder: Monday June 13th

DFW Perl Mongers dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:32:22 PDT 2016

This is a reminder that this coming Monday night we'll be holding our
monthly meeting at the usual time and place.  We invite you to bring along
a friend or someone you mentor, if you like.

We'll be primarily focusing on an introduction to Perl, as requested by our
new members.  However if you're working on a Perl project, or if you have
any other Perl ideas/questions you'd like to share, please bring them with
you.

Well discuss all these things and more, both for those present on-site and
remote via google hangouts.

See you there!

TIME AND PLACE
Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
Location: Dallas Makerspace
1825 Monetary Ln, Suite 104, Carrollton, TX 75006
Phone: (214) 699-6537

ONLINE PARTICIPATION
If you plan to attend online, please install the hangouts app/plugin from
google.com/hangouts — This will allow you to view the live video stream,
but if you'd like to participate interactively, please send your google ID
*in advance* to dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com and we'll add you to the online
classroom.