[DFW.pm] Perl Training

Andrew Solomon andrew at geekuni.com
Sun Jan 31 05:31:47 PST 2016

Tommy - thanks for the Geekuni pointer!:)

Bob - There's also this mailing list for Perl Beginners

http://lists.perl.org/list/beginners.html

The description is "A list for beginning Perl programmers to ask
questions in a friendly atmosphere." and I can vouch for that.

cheers

Andrew

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 5:09 AM, Tommy Butler via DFW-pm <dfw-pm at pm.org> wrote:
> Hi Bob :-)
>
> The next Perl Mongers meeting will be an open floor discussion and
> interactive lab, so you can bring your code and we can all work through your
> questions.  Have you looked at the perlmaven training curriculum online?
> There's also geekuni.  I get the feeling you're looking for some help before
> our meeting on Feb 9, so if there's anything you'd like to share here on the
> list, feel free to do that also.
>
> Good to hear from you, and I hope we can find a resource that works for you.
>
> --
> Tommy Butler
>
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Bob VanDerPloeg via DFW-pm <dfw-pm at pm.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> I am looking for someone in the local DFW area who would be willing to
>> meet with me in person and look at my Perl code.  I would like to improve my
>> skills and I learn best when I have someone to talk to.
>> Thanks
>> Bob Van Der Ploeg

Andrew Solomon

Mentor at Geekuni http://geekuni.com/