[DFW.pm] Meet and Eat Tonight

DFW Perl Mongers dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:50:42 PST 2016

*As a reminder, we are meeting tonight.*  It's going to be out first meet &
eat in over a year.  Come out and join us.  We'll gather at the location
below, and then informally pick a nearby restaurant to go enjoy some food,
drinks, and Perl talk.  We'll update the mailing list with the name of the
place we decide on, in case you're running late. :-)

To avoid any confusion, I'm mentioning here that each Perl Monger pays for
their own dinner.  (Because we never charge dues, we don't pay for events.)

See you there!

TIME AND LOCATION
Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
Phone: (214) 699-6537
Location: Dallas Makerspace
1825 Monetary Ln, Suite 104, Carrollton, TX 75006
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1825+Monetary+Ln+%23104,+Carrollton,+TX+75006>