[DFW.pm] Last night's Rperl presentation

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:41:04 PDT 2016

Thanks so much to you folks at DFW Perl Mongers and Bill for allowing me to
join the presentation last night.

It was the first time I had ever participated in a Google Hangout before
and I fumbled quite a bit on my end.  There was quite a bit of audio
interference (feedback) but, all the same, quite a good experience,
especially considering the price!

My only disappointment was in Bill's presentation, only because I wanted to
hear him talk more about his ideas for the confluence of Perls 5 and 6
(Perl 11).  If

Again, thanks for the invite and the presentation.

Best regards,

-Tom