[DFW.pm] Special Perl Presentation TONIGHT!

DFW Perl Mongers dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:49:49 PDT 2016

Our meeting will begin in about an hour.  You can follow the link below to
watch the livestream.
https://plus.google.com/events/co453oon2i69g8im8pss1rml29k

*If you'd like to participate interactively, please send your google ID
to dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com <dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com> *before the
meeting**

Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 7:53 AM, DFW Perl Mongers <dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com