[DFW.pm] Reminder: One Perl Per Child - Perl Mongers Meeting Tonight

dfw-pm at pm.org dfw-pm at pm.org
Mon Sep 14 13:23:14 PDT 2015

I'm sorry, who was it that just responded?  If you don't say who you are,
we don't see your email address...

...because I've recently changed list settings to mask the sender's email
addresses for your privacy (i.e.- so spammers can't mine your email
address) (e.g.- you won't get spam from bots, unsolicited job offers, and
such)

--
Tommy Butler