[DFW.pm] Talk?

Tommy Butler ace at tommybutler.me
Sat Mar 28 14:27:56 PDT 2015

Yep.  We've got talks for April and May, ("Steve-o" and "Dextron", [heh,
heh, sorry guys]) but June is open and we would be totally excited to hear
from the fREW.  Our format is to share from our location via Google
hangouts.  If you are on location or off, it's perfectly fine.  The talk is
then published automatically to our youtube channel.  We can do a setup run
prior to the talk so that any tech kinks are all worked out.  Ping me
privately to solidify arrangements.

Pleasure hearing from fREW ;-)

--
Tommy Butler