[DFW.pm] proposing new meeting schedule

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:22:09 PST 2015

I'm not against a day change.  I will miss being able to say "Huuuump
Daaaay!"...

Thursdays are right out. That is open house/social night every week.  I'm
looking for a consistently open Tuesday night but not seeing any single
recurring day. We would have to fit in a room without tv or projector
often. Mondays are open.

Anyone want to talk weekends?
JF