[DFW.pm] proposing new meeting schedule

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Fri Jan 9 17:52:00 PST 2015

Good people of the DFW Perl mongers group,

More of us are increasingly facing pressure getting to meetings on
Wednesdays.  It's the day of the week that after school music programs
take place, soccer practice, cub scouts, girls' activity groups, etc.
(Can you tell I have kids?)  It's become more complicated with other
conflicts that pull me away personally as well.  And this is just me...

Could we get some feedback going on about this?  I'd really like to see
a Thursday meeting, but we need to see what unreserved rooms that John
Fields has available at the makerspace as well.

Your thoughts?

--
Tommy Butler