[DFW.pm] Can you bring an extra laptop?

John Dexter john.dexter at psydefect.com
Mon Aug 10 13:10:11 PDT 2015

I'm all for junior coders attending. I think a lot of people young and old
need a way to get started with learning to code. I think a series of
meetings on basic programming principles would be a great way to outreach
and get some new blood. Of course the code examples would primarily be in
Perl, but the topics would likely be language agnostic.