[DFW.pm] Perl Mongers Meeting Tomorrow Night 7pm @Dallas Makerspace

Tommy Butler networkspeedy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:11:10 PDT 2015

Reminder: Tomorrow, Monday the 10th the DFW Perl Mongers will meet in the
same Perl time, same Perl location.  The format will be open discussion
about Perl, related technologies, and the projects you've been working on.
We'll regroup in planning for that Jenkins talk / CI presentation we really
want to happen as well.  Getting that together has been more of a challenge
than foreseen ;-)

Standard online hangout procedures will be observed, invites and link sent
here to the mailing list and on our G+ page / webpage (dfw.pm.org)

Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
Phone: (214) 699-6537
Location: Dallas Makerspace
1825 Monetary Lane
Suite 104
Carrollton, TX 75006

Bring a laptop!  Bring friends!  Bring a junior coder!