[DFW.pm] Homework for the list, and for Oct 08 meeting

John Dexter john.dexter at psydefect.com
Thu Sep 11 11:54:37 PDT 2014

How's this for TIMTOWTDI? WWW::Mechanize::Treebuilder throws warnings for a
depracted module, but it works on my machine...

use v5.20;
use WWW::Mechanize;
use WWW::Mechanize::TreeBuilder;

my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new;
WWW::Mechanize::TreeBuilder->meta->apply($mech);

$mech->get( 'http://rosettacode.org/wiki/FizzBuzz' );

my @code_blocks = $mech->look_down('class', 'perl highlighted_source');

say $code_blocks[1]->as_text();
eval($code_blocks[1]->as_text());