[DFW.pm] Perl Mongers this Wednesday!

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Mon Nov 10 08:32:39 PST 2014

Something I forgot to mention: If you'd like to participate in
presenting, it's not too late.  Please bring your code bytes with you
and you can do a lightning talk.  We have a lot of fun with these.  We
encourage everyone to bring a laptop and a friend, or even a child whom
you mentor.

--Tommy Butler, John Fields