[DFW.pm] Perl and Databases Tomorrow Night! DFW.pm Meeting

sandeep kushwah s_kushwah at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:00:17 PDT 2014

Do you have Google hangout invitation?
Regards,Sandeep

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:48:40 -0500
From: dfwpm at internetalias.net
To: dfw-pm at pm.org
Subject: [DFW.pm] Perl and Databases Tomorrow Night! DFW.pm Meeting

    Tomorrow night we'll be meeting again
        at your usual location (7 pm).  The topic of the night will be
        an introduction to using databases in Perl the smart way with
        DBIx::Class.  Please chime in if you want to know more about it
        before the meeting.

        This is just a reminder to mark your calendar and make your
        plans to attend with us!  We always encourage you to bring along
        a friend and a laptop as well.

       Meeting
            info:

       This will be
        followed up before the meeting with a Google hangout invitation
        so you can attend from your home or mobile device in case you
        can't make it to the meeting.

        Wednesday March 12th at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

       Dallas
        Makerspace building on the Monroe side entrance (where the
        refurbished pinball machines are placed)

       2995 Ladybird
        Lane, Dallas, TX

       www.dallasmakerspace.org

       (214)699-6537

        --Tommy Butler, John Fields (your friendly neighborhood DFW.pm
        group leaders)