[DFW.pm] Perl and Databases Tomorrow Night! DFW.pm Meeting

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Tue Mar 11 15:48:40 PDT 2014

/*Tomorrow night*/ we'll be meeting again at your usual location (7
pm).  The topic of the night will be an introduction to using databases
in Perl the smart way with DBIx::Class.  Please chime in if you want to
know more about it before the meeting.

This is just a reminder to mark your calendar and make your plans to
attend with us!  We always encourage you to bring along a friend and a
laptop as well.

/*Meeting info:*/
This will be followed up before the meeting with a Google hangout
invitation so you can attend from your home or mobile device in case you
can't make it to the meeting.

Wednesday March 12th at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dallas Makerspace building on the Monroe side entrance (where the
refurbished pinball machines are placed)
2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
www.dallasmakerspace.org
(214)699-6537

--Tommy Butler, John Fields (your friendly neighborhood DFW.pm group
leaders)