[DFW.pm] Fwd: Make Perl #1 on git.io/top

Reini Urban reini at cpanel.net
Tue Jul 29 11:13:20 PDT 2014

On 07/28/2014 12:01 AM, John Fields wrote:
> [...]

Count of followers > 273 only?

I have got 2,380 "years of contribs", which would be #82 and the 3rd
highest perl dev in this funky list, but I'm also not there, because of
57 followers. Who else? Many I guess.

#40 tokohirom 3411 years, 536 followers
#68 audreyt   2625 years, 710 followers

How should one trust this metric? Following means being spammed by every
commit/contrib in your https://github.com/ timeline.
I'm not sure if I want to follow kentfredric mass commits or if you
should follow me. If you follow me you'll get bi-hourly all openssl and
libressl changes, done via a cronjob of course. Lotta work, but not mine.