[DFW.pm] Wed Mongers not able to meet

Nick Perez nick at nickandperla.net
Tue Jul 8 12:16:04 PDT 2014

And as a shameless plug from me, you can watch me talk about how
Booking.com grows Perl devs. Probably the most disappointing part of
YAPC::NA this year was that I didn't get to hang out with frew at all.
And I was busy working and being the designated driver (being the only
american in our little posse from work) that I didn't even really get
to have any fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sviIW3Tqe8I&index=23&list=PLA9_Hq3zhoFy5jmj6_Fd2YMuOjsovaIh-