[DFW.pm] Wed Mongers not able to meet

Tommy Butler homebase at internetalias.net
Tue Jul 8 10:34:10 PDT 2014

I second that vote. I just moved to a new area about 100 miles away from my old house. Its still equidistant from the makerspace but I'm still trying to get settled in and unpacked and there's lots of work for me to do here. And I mean lots!  Next month it is.

I'm excited to see that new demo from Lisa!

-- Tommy Butler

-- Sent with K-@ Mail - the evolution of emailing.