[DFW.pm] MooseX::XSAccessor With Moo?

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 11 10:01:29 PST 2014

On 14-01-10 07:40 PM, Tommy Butler wrote:
> By following Joel's advice and porting everything in my deduper over to
> Moo, I've cut down my runtime by 30% in some cases -- well that and some
> other optimizations.

That's surprising. I would have thought that after the compile phase
(assuming that all classes are made immutable and that method modifiers
are kept to a minimum), the running times of Moo and Moose would be in
the same ballpark... At some point, could be fun to profile the script
while it's using Moo, and then do it again after a global
s/(?=Moo)/se/g. :-)

Joy,
`/anick