[DFW.pm] Trouble running a simple perl program

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:45:48 PST 2014

Hmmm.  Just like Padre was doing at first.

Let's recheck: run "Perl -v" and see if it still gives you the version
number and the paragraph of text.

That should still work.  If it doesn't then something is different since
wed night.  May need to apply the XP Compatibility mode setting to the
Perl.exe file under c:\strawberry since win8 makes life hard just because
it seems.