[DFW.pm] But what about Perl 6?

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Mon Jan 6 15:15:23 PST 2014

Hi Bruce.

The contest isn't until Wednesday night.  Up till that point the judges
will be doing proving runs and code review, which is why the call for
code submissions was made for this evening in order to give us enough
time.  We certainly have enough time to fix whatever went wrong with the
Perl 6 installation on the server.  Could you hop on irc.perl.org and
join the #dfwpm channel so we can work it out?

Please watch this list for the online meeting invite.  We will be
streaming live over the internet via Google Hangouts and YouTube and
hope you will be part of the online meeting so you can discuss your Perl
6 work.  You'll need a working microphone and speakers (webcam optional).

--Tommy Butler