[DFW.pm] [job] Strong unix/perl scripting in a telco environment

critter_75075 at yahoo.com critter_75075 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 09:33:48 PST 2014

We are looking for someone with strong unix/perl scripting experience in a telco environment for a contract position.  If interested, please send an appropriate resume to ali.aminmoghaddam at promediatel.com.

We manage a batch processing system for performance data collection at a fortune 500 Telecom company.  System is run out of cron mainly with Perl scripts written as UNIX scripts, so a lot of forks to shell.  We are in a Solaris/Linux environment.

Regards,

    Andy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android