[DFW.pm] Meeting announcement: Perl Mongers Meet Tonight!

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Sep 11 12:35:59 PDT 2013

Tonight's the night.  7 pm at the Dallas Makerspace, or anywhere you are
via Google+ hangouts <http://goo.gl/CMBDiY>.

It's the second Wednesday of the month when /*the Dallas/Fort Worth
Texas Perl Mongers*/ assemble to do things of a Perlish nature -- geek
out, hack on code, get some grub, have drinks, have laughs, have fun.
So far we've had some great instructional presentations, some fun
interactive classes, collaborative coding experiments, and other cool
things of that nature.

Google hangouts URL --> http://goo.gl/CMBDiY

Tonight you're invited, should you be in the area, to come and
participate.  And if you can't come, tell your friends about the event
and share it with them as well.  If you've got something cool and geeky
you've been working on that you'd like to share with the group - Perl or
not -  please bring it!  We talk about git, we talk about other
languages, we talk about arduino and open hardware, we talk about
octocopters and literally making things with frikin' lasers!  It's easy
to do when you are already at the Dallas Makerspace.

Remember if you want to share code or collaborate during the meeting
before we retreat to eat afterward, please invite your laptop as well.

We'll be doing an On-Air hangout as we meet, so join us from your
desktop/laptop/mobile device too!

Location --
2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
www.dallasmakerspace.org