[DFW.pm] 2 Extra seats available going to YAPC in Austin

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:29:25 PDT 2013

We have 2 seats going to Austin, first come first serve.
Plenty of room for bags, asking $10 gas money (or pay for a meal?).

I'm driving my Chevy Volt on Sunday June 2nd, coming back Wed night.
I live in Plano, and will swing by Arlington to pick up Tommy.
We are staying in the dorms on campus, parking on campus very near the dorms.

Always a fun time, will arrive in time for the anti-arrival dinner on Sunday.

Email or text me at 469-688-7726 to call tailgunner!
John Fields