[DFW.pm] Monthly meeting tomorrow night!

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Tue May 7 19:01:02 PDT 2013

Mongers!

Tomorrow night at 7 pm we hold our monthly meeting, and no one knows it
better than my 8 year old boy who loves Perl Mongers more than ice cream.

Tomorrow night nothing formal has been organized.  Come as you normally
would -- encouraged to bring a laptop and a friend because there's
always code to hack on, but also please be aware that we may choose to
relocate down the street to a pub or restaurant if the community
consensus at the meeting is to head toward food.  After all, food and
drink do come right after Perl in the hacker's hierarchy of needs (sorry
Maslow).

*Location*
2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
www.dallasmakerspace.org