[DFW.pm] Activities in April

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Fri Mar 22 21:02:07 PDT 2013

Hello Nadim,

We meet the 2nd Wednesday of each month for learning and fun.  There's
both a social and an educational element.

Each month, a few days before the meeting, an announcement goes out on
this mailing list describing where and when the meeting will be held.

We also have some collaborative learning projects on github at
https://github.com/dfwperl

Of particular interest at this time is the "catalyst_application" branch
of the spammenot repository there.  It's a targeted mail server project
formed by a functional pre-forking daemon that routes requests to a
catalyst application backend.  It's in what I'd call alpha status.  The
catalyst_application branch will soon be merged into the non-functioning
proof-of-concept code in the master branch.

Thanks for your interest in the Dallas/Ft Worth Perl Mongers.

--Tommy Butler