[DFW.pm] Code signing in WIN32

Smith, Steve D steve.d.smith at lmco.com
Wed Feb 27 14:13:11 PST 2013

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I write a lot of PERL in WIN32 for administrator tasks requiring elevated privileges.  I often compile it with the PERLAPP compiler included with the Activestate PDK in order to distribute the program to servers without PERL installed. Because of UAC, I need to sign the application. I have the cert and use it for other languages.

Does anyone know how to digitally sign the executable, or even the PERL scripts in Windows?

Steve D. Smith
Systems Integration Analyst Sr. Staff
(972)603-0450
Lockheed Martin - Missiles and Fire Control
1701 W. Marshall Dr.
Grand Prairie, Tx. 75051