[DFW.pm] Announcement: Our development server is online

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Tue Feb 19 10:38:42 PST 2013

Sounds like a good plan.  I'll work on that later on tonight and get
back to the list once that part is handled.  As for the website,
gh-pages /are/ great, but setting up our own website is one of our
planned projects as laid out in the meetings and the meeting power point
presentation I mailed to the group.  We'll be doing it as a learning
experience with Catalyst.  While that might sound like overkill, it
gives us the fun opportunity to expose the group to those technologies.

To clarify for everybody, our development server will be the place where
we run the actual code we collaborate on with github.  Setting up the
github repo as a github organization is a very excellent suggestion.

Thanks Graham!

Remember folks-- If you're missing the meetings, we're missing you, and
you're missing out on lots of fun!  Come on out!

--
Tommy Butler