[DFW.pm] Announcement: Our development server is online

Graham Barr gbarr at pobox.com
Tue Feb 19 09:35:30 PST 2013

On Feb 19, 2013, at 10:44 , Tommy Butler <dfwpm at internetalias.net> wrote:

> Remember that our project files are hosted on https://github.com/tommybutler/dfwpm.git and you can hack on them at any time.  If you haven't gotten contributor permissions, just ask on the list.

I would recommend that you move the repository to be a github organization (say dfwpm), it is then easier to setup teams for access etc. And it makes it much easier in future when there is a need to change the main ownership.

Also, you could host the website there. I did this for perl-ldap. You first create a branch called gh-pages then add a file called CNAME with the hostname in it and configure DNS so that the host is a CNAME to dfwpm.github.com

eg

https://github.com/perl-ldap/perl-ldap/tree/gh-pages

Graham.