[DFW.pm] Tommy Butler invited you to DFW Perl Mongers Hackathon

Tommy Butler (Google+) noreply-f3605238 at plus.google.com
Wed Dec 11 12:06:30 PST 2013

Tommy Butler invited you to DFW Perl Mongers Hackathon
Wed, December 11, 7:00 PM CST
Rob Hoelz, Mark Jason Dominus, Joel Bernstein and 120 more are invited

View Invitation:
https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?&emid=CLiRzJ78qLsCFUjjQAodcSoAAA&path=%2Fevents%2Fc84tv7hiosleru73tm3tm5el0k0%3Fgpinv%3DAMIXal9uIa-qOfX1wiKDU_jSPRMMDAX0UKZ_t_UHSY05ePoxcfqKJ1TDDqiXGc8wP2r5PSojHkNC0LhSNtWKcUp6syyLhZBT-CY7B6GjS45xRQ4sufyMblY%26gpsrc%3Dgpev0&dt=1386792391250&uob=14
Join us online for the launch of our DFW.pm "winter of code" hackathon
competition (in which you too are invited to particpate).  The meeting
proper will happen in person at 7 pm tonight in our usual meetingplace:

2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
www.dallasmakerspace.org
(214) 699-6537

A presentation will be given to reveal the objective of the competition and
assistance will be provided in setting up access to the git repository and
code contest server.

Bring a laptop, bring a friend, and bring your Perl skills!  See you
tonight!

** Please have your google hangouts browser plugin or mobile app installed
and ready to go.

This notification was sent to dfw-pm at pm.org; Go to your notification
delivery settings to update your address:
https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?&emid=CLiRzJ78qLsCFUjjQAodcSoAAA&path=%2Fsettings%2Fplus&dt=1386792391250&uob=14
Manage subscriptions to change what emails you receive from Google+:
https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?&emid=CLiRzJ78qLsCFUjjQAodcSoAAA&path=%2Fsettings%2Fplus&dt=1386792391250&uob=14
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA