[DFW.pm] CGI Web Socket

Stuart A Johnston saj at thecommune.net
Sat Apr 13 16:20:08 PDT 2013

PDXPM did a talk on this topic on Thursday.  What I gather is that you
need a frontend library and a compatible backend.  Socket.IO and SockJS
seem to be the most popular frontends.  Both have Perl modules for the
backend, written by the same guy and based on Plack.

PocketIO has a more interesting example and a longer history so I'm
going to give that a try.

https://metacpan.org/module/PocketIO
https://metacpan.org/source/VTI/PocketIO-0.15/examples/chat