[DFW.pm] Take me to your leader

Nick Perez nick at nickandperla.net
Fri Oct 26 00:15:25 PDT 2012

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:40:38 -0500
Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Umm... Nick is in Europe, isn't he? Who's leading this show? :)
>
>    https://github.com/perlorg/www.pm.org/blob/master/perl_mongers.xml#L683

Yes, I most definitely am in the land of sex and drugs. I tried to hand
things off and no one stepped up. I nominated frew to be the leader,
but he declined. Either way, I really want to give up my leadershipness
because I get all of the admin mail spam from the mailing list and I've
somehow forgotten the password. So for every day for the past 15+
months, I've gotten mail about mail in the needs-approval queue. And
the list has been infested with leeches^Wrecruiters.

--

Nicholas Perez
XMPP/Email: nick at nickandperla.net
https://metacpan.org/author/NPEREZ